Friday, July 10, 2009

'Nother blog.

Well. I haven't posted any blogs for nearly 3 weeks. I must post something...quick!

Hmm. Let me rewind the last 3 weeks...I have done things such as work at that good ol' place known as the Golf Shack, hang out with some friends, go shopping,
lay around....and oh yeah- go on vacation! My family (which also included my grandma Norma) and I took a short 5 day trip to Colorado and it was quite fun. Although we didn't do a whole lot of hiking or any other physical activity (which I really wanted to), it was a good week.

Before we left, we picked up my grandma at her house just as the sun was rising- beautiful!!

We stopped in Julesburg, CO for lunch and saw some critters, including this lizard and some lazy cows.


In Loveland, we ate at a fun place called McGraff's.


I got their Pizza Margherita, which I had not eaten since Rome (and this was almost as good!)

I took some pictures of Melo, which I believe could be senior pictures! No?

And of course we saw wildlife (the cows and lizard don't really count)

There was a momma moose! We named her Shirley.

And a baby moose! I can't remember what his name was, but it was something like Walter or Lawrence.

And there were elk on Trail Ridge road!


And we most definitely saw mountains. :)


This was a church in Idaho Springs- it reminded me of California.



And in Breckenridge, we ate at a place (I think it was called the Colombine Cafe) where the tables had names and initials carved all over them. Hence the 'K' with flower, done by moi.

That's all the pictures I will post now, as I am tired of sitting here. But please, be assured that there will be PLENTY more this summer! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...