Monday, September 24, 2012

What up!

I feel like I should update something on this blog of mine. I always say it’s a way to record important things in my life, or even just small everyday things…but neither one of those things have happened since August 18.

I tried to find one of those questionnaires to help me structure this post – you  know one of those “name 3 things currently in your freezer, 3 things pet peeves, 3 goals you have for your life in 10 years, etc." – one of those kind of things. I couldn’t really find anything quality, though. They were all junior-high-myspace-esque, i.e. Who do you have a crush on? Do you usually sleep in a bra? Ummm…no thanks.

So not sure if this post will make any sense at all. I just thought I’d write down some current thoughts!

1. Kindergarteners make me laugh. And test my patience. All. The. Time. I’m a pretty patient person, but they make sure that I am every single day! Good thing they say cute stuff every day, too. Like the little girl who pointed to a big pumpkin in our book today and said, “My mom is fat just like that pumpkin.” Too funny!

2. I have come to actually like my snaggletooth. Really! It’s unique. Just making the best of Dr. Driscoll messing up with my braces…

3. I haven’t been skating since like…May. I need to go soon. Good thing the rink is only a mile down the road (the same place I saw Johnny Weir with my own two eyes about a month ago) :)

4. Colorado this time of year is PERFECT weather for outdoorsy things. Hiking, biking, and running are all so good!

5. Scarecrow decorations, apple cider, and visiting the pumpkin farm are things that make it seem so much like fall. I really do miss fall in the Midwest! Driving down the road and being able to see combines harvesting crops isn’t something I can do here. I do have the mountains, though, and I am amazed at how they look different at every time of day! So beautiful.

6. I could really go for a philly steak and cheese sandwich right now.

7. It’s probably past my bedtime.

8. Trying to get to ten things on my list…

9. I give up! Nine is good enough. I’ll just leave some pictures on the bottom of this post.

DSCF0588 DSCF0589

DSCF0605

DSCF0621

1 comment:

  1. Hey....if you're still craving that Philly steak, you should travel on up to Olde Philly Towne in Broomfield. Get it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...