And once I get back to school, there will only be...about 7 weeks left. Wow. This year has gone by so quickly! To think I have nearly completed 1/4 of my college career...amazing. :)
Thursday, March 12, 2009
So...spring break is Friday. I am very excited to have a break! All I have left to do before then is write a paper. The idea doesn't seem so bad, but the task itself is proving to be quite daunting. I sat on my laptop for a couple of hours tonight, but kept getting distracted. I believe I have...about 3/4 of the introduction completed. I am REALLY hoping that tomorrow everything will just kind of flow, because I don't have much time. Once I get it done, though, (providing I do) I will be on my way home, then on my way to Minnesota! Ahhh...wonderful. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment