Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Golf Shack

Many people know that I work at the Mahoney State Park golf shack, and that I worked there last year. Some people say "Oh! That must be a pretty fun job!" And some take it to the other extreme: "That would be so boring, I don't think I could handle it." Well I must admit it has its share of boredom, where the minutes stretch into hours, and the hours into days. But overall, it is a really great job. The hours are incredible- I can basically schedule when I want to work. It is far from a strenuous job, with the most difficult task being driving the Gator...or picking up mini golf balls at the 18th hole...or dealing with customers who think their putter is too short. I get A LOT of reading done, as well as other various things such as origami, coloring, homework, thinking, and of course...taking photos! I thought I would share some of the best with you:

The bejeweled phone...covered with dust ;)

I thought these shadows were neat

The many colored miniature golf balls
One of lights...I took this on a very boring day

Last, but certainly not least, my favorite! Mini golf putters hanging on an overhead vent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...