Tuesday, October 5, 2010

This post is for my dear roommate. She is absolutely the best.

This week for me is pretty long...well, extremely long. I've got about a bajillion things going on, about a gazillion things to worry about (or so my mind tells me). Caitlin is the best encourager. She quietly listens and explains my situation to me in simple terms, focusing on the now- not on the frightfully unknown future, which is what I tend to think about. She's so zen and I'm so...not. I freak, I panic, I'm flighty and anxious. I think we are a good balance for each other...this year couldn't have worked out better! I only hope to encourage her as much as she has me, even in my own sprightly way.

1 comment:

  1. Awww... thanks! You almost made me cry! I so am not zen! I just understand all the craziness. :) I <3 you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...