Monday, February 28, 2011

Our God!

Ya know, I like Chris Tomlin. His songs aren't the most complicated, his voice is simple, his lyrics aren't the most...lyrical...but he knows the truth. His songs are easy to sing, and easy to remember. I have a few favorites, but the one I want to talk about is Our God.


This song was just...meh. The words weren't very fancy, and it was sung a lot in church and was played constantly on the radio since this last summer. I guess maybe I got tired of it. But...not long ago, very recently, I thought about this song. It really is amazing! It dawned on me that the lyrics are all facts. They're not just Chris Tomlin's opinions. They are truth

Our God is greater.
Our God is stronger.
God, You are higher than any other.
Our God is Healer.
Awesome in power.
Our God, our God.


And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us?
And if our God is with us, then who could stand against?


Yes, this is indeed a great song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...