I am un-American.
I don't watch the Super Bowl.
Not even the commercials are enough to draw me in. Or the half-time show, really. I've been realizing lately that my TV watching skills are slacking. It's tough for me to sit and pay attention to something like that for an extended period of time! I feel like there are so many other things I should be doing...could be doing...my attention span is very, very short.
I would like to go shopping during the Super Bowl. This would be ideal. I imagine the stores would be fairly empty, so I could go and not have to search and search for good parking spots, and not have to stand in crazy long lines. But I'm in college, and I don't have money (at least to spend on clothes and the like). So I'll stay put, right here in the dorm. Maybe if I were invited to a party with really really good food, then I would consider watching it... :)
Although I won't be watching the big game, I did choose a team to root for. The Packers. This is because I think "Go Pack Go!" sounds so cute. So I'll say it while I do my homework and peruse Facebook. Have a good time watching the Super Bowl, everyone.


No comments:
Post a Comment