Saturday, August 13, 2011

Late-summer sweetness

I just realized today it’s been almost a month since I last updated this blog. My life since then has been…crazy? Busy? Boring? I really don’t know how to describe it. It’s still been busy, but a different kind of busy than when I was in Florida. I’ve been catching up with people and now I’m catching up with life in general…part of that includes updating this little blog! Since I’m good at it, I’ll throw some more pictures your way.

Phone Images

I’m pretty excited to get back in the school routine again, and to start blogging about less moments and more thoughts. I learned lots of things this summer, and right now they’re still sort of floating around in my mind…once I’m back in school with more free time (crazy how that works), I’ll be able to post some substantial things (I hope!). For now, though, I will enjoy the sweetness of late-summer and be looking forward to fall. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...