Monday, August 15, 2011

Spice up yo’ life.

This school year ain’t gonna be a boring one. Nuh-uh!

To add some spice to your life, to make your classes a little less dull…fancy up your notebooks a little. Like this.

Grab some old notebooks.

DSC00629

Everyone has those classes that require you to take notes for, like, the first 2 weeks of school. From then on you are smart enough to know the professor puts the notes online, or doesn’t really test over them…something along those lines. Anywho, I have tons of notebooks each with less than 20 pages filled in. If you aren’t the same way, you can use new notebooks, too. There are no rules in this game.

Find some cute paper.

DSC00627

I have so much scrapbook paper; not for scrapbooking (too much effort- I much prefer this blog to record my life!), but for whatever creativity requires.

Next: Mod Podge. Essential.

DSC00634

And really, the next step can’t be explained. Just let your creative juices flow. If you’re lucky, you’ll end up with some super cute designs…to be enjoyed throughout the whole year. :)

DSC00638

DSC00642

DSC00643

Now I’m excited to take notes!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I'm so jealous! They look so cool! I wish I was that creative! I can't wait to see those notebooks put to good use this year! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...