Monday, October 3, 2011

I have to write something on here.

It’s ridiculous how uninspired I have been.

I mean, it’s not like I haven’t had things in my life worth sharing lately…I’ve had plenty.

Like…

flying kites through my sunroof while driving

having hopes of dancing with a boy crushed, that led to…

a midnight run- just enough adrenaline to sweep away my energy and emotions

a crazy, crazy Saturday night in downtown Kearney

drawn-on eyeliner mustaches photo shoot

seeing people almost lose their will to live because the Huskers lost

bug bites on the bottoms of my feet

Swear, I have had more than enough thoughts and moments to write about. As I sit here and try to conclude as to why I am so absent, I think it’s because I cannot conclude anything. Lots of things are taking place in my life right now, and I have lots of little philosophies about what they are teaching me, what direction I should be going, what has put me in the place I am in right now.

I know several things,

God loves. He knows what’s up. He only gives good gifts. His truth stands, even when I can’t feel it.

Our God is greater than emotions. He is stronger than circumstances. He loves us individually, and we can feel His love.

That’s where I’m at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...