Thursday, May 31, 2012

Class of 2012. Bam.

It’s that time of year again: graduation season!

First it was my graduation from college…it was so fun!

 DSCF0380DSCF0389

  Can you find me??

DSCF0368

My bestie and I celebrated together after the ceremony. I can’t believe we’re all through college! We’ve been together almost every step of the way, from scheduling our classes together to choosing the same extra-curricular activities to being roommates.  I hope we don’t end up too far apart; I will miss her!

DSCF0278

And then my sister graduated from high school. There were 3 weeks between my graduation and hers, and I had no student teaching, work, school, or anything to do at all, so I had lots of time to plan her party. Also very fun!

DSCF0393-001DSCF0396-001  DSCF0348 DSCF0349 DSCF0342

For both of us: more school! Melo on to college, and me on to TEACHING school. :)

1 comment:

  1. It's so crazy! I can't wait to see Melo at school next year and to visit you in Colorado Springs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...