I'm pretty sure I'm the most uninspired blogger, at least in this century. But there weren't many bloggers in the previous century, so that doesn't help much.
I'm not gonna kid myself and write something like "Oh hey guys! Sorry I haven't blogged for so long!" Because...nobody's out there losing sleep over the fact that I don't have anything to post save for a few spontaneous thoughts!
You know, this might be a result of being a college graduate. In college, I was constantly using my paper-writing brain muscles. I could take anything given- an atypical development disorder, the history of marching band at my university, the biography of Maria Montessori- and wrap it up nicely, tying everything together, and doing some fierce editing. Nowadays I just jot down my lesson plans, and at most, dash off an email to a parent or coworker. Not exactly the same caliber.
So maybe, just maybe, one of these days I'll find a writing spark again. My friends in real life know I have more than plenty to say. I'm thinking that this upcoming (fingers crossed) hopefully-more-permanent-sunshiney weather will do the trick. That, and I'll have 2 months of mostly no obligations. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment