
My parents are not exactly the most laid back people you will meet. At least, my mom isn't. Because of this, I have not gone on a real date with my boyfriend for...a very long time. I believe the last time we actually went somewhere other than either of our parents' houses, by ourselves, was possibly a year ago, when we went to the Double D Ranch (I had won dinner and a show for 2 at Post Prom). A whole whopping year later, we were allowed to go on another date! (This time, Jesse had gotten a $25 gift card to Texas Roadhouse for his birthday). This was quite exciting- a real date! I met Jesse at the restaurant after he got off work, and we had a lot of fun. The food was delicious and Texas Roadhouse just has a fun atmosphere, with the waiters and waitresses periodically line dancing and such. :) We finished eating in only about an hour, so we decided to go to the Brass Armadillo, since neither of us had been there. With so much to look at, we stayed there almost until closing! I bought two cute little figurines of a boy and a girl ice skating (to add to my collection!) and he found some CDs that he had been wanting. All in all, it was a lot of fun! We took some pictures, too, and were silly. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment