So...occasionally, I like to write down some of the thoughts in my head and post them on this-here weblog. Why do I do it???Obviously it's because of the substantial amount of comments I recieve.
Right?
Hm. Looking back, I see a grand total of...zero! Zero comments for Kimberly...woo hoo, go me.
But really. If accumulating feel-good comments was the reason for this determined blogging, I would be done, completely done. I think I have 16 profile views, at max. As you can tell (if you are reading this, you are one of the few people who are!), I do not blog for the enjoyment of others. I simply use this blog as a journal. I love it- once I hit that little orange "publish post" button, my blog post is created. I don't have to worry about losing it or ruining it, having the ink smear or the pages torn. Yes, I love my little online journal.
I would love to be a part of a "mom circle of bloggers." (I kind of just made that term up right now.) I have seen different blogs where moms post advice about cooking, cleaning, raising kids, dealing with husbands...I absolutely love that idea, and I hope to have a little circle of friends who someday will do that. So, I am starting this blog now, in hopes that someday I will find a circle of friends who will be willing to read my blog (and maybe comment?!), and whose blogs I will more than willingly visit each day. Of course, right now I can't blog about any of the topics I just mentioned, so for now it is just a journal for everyday life. And then someday, once I find my "mom circle", they can read back over the entries from all the years and laugh at how I've changed...how I was upset that I had no comments...how my outlook on life has evolved...etc.
Yes, I know this blog is not a waste of brain and finger strength at all. It provides me with an outlet for creative writing (something other than the countless papers I write for school), and it is a place where I can document my life, my memories, my precious photos. I can capture little tidbits of me without losing them! I have to admit, somedays I do get discouraged and think "This is such a waste of time. No one ever comments on what I post, let alone looks at it." But I know that it doesn't really matter- who cares? It's my own little corner of the big ol' web, and I will write what I will write. If you would like to read what I wrote, go ahead! But if not, don't think I would waste my time crying. :)
Anyhoo...I think I got my point across.
I love my blog.

I also love your blog. I do wish you would publish more often...but who am I to ask that of you...I have only written one and a quarter blogs...
ReplyDeleteI publish as often as my schoolwork allows! haha
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for the comment! YAY!
Writing down your thoughts really makes one stress free, thats what I think ..Don't you agree?
ReplyDeletewww.aynzan.blogspot.com
I am a mommy blogger. I blog about my children, my family, and occasionally cooking, and follow many different kinds of blogs. If you are looking to follow mom blogs check me out. :) I always appreciate comments!
ReplyDeletehttp://momsaysthink.blogspot.com/
aynzan- Yes, I absolutely love writing! I feel so good after I post something I think people will like. It makes me smile. :)
ReplyDeleteadrienzgirl- I will check it out! Thanks for stopping by mine!
I'm a mom who blogs too - welcome to the ranks!! :-) Keep up the writing... looking forward to reading more. Nice blog!
ReplyDeleteBest,
Charlene
http://beamingbalance.blogspot.com/
Hello kimberly, i think aynzan is right, it does help free stress, besides it gives a nice feeling to put your thoughts down on those creative moments :)
ReplyDeleteDebs
http://debs-movieadvice.blogspot.com/