Saturday, November 21, 2009

Caterpillars!

Have you seen my Sammy the Caterpillar video?
I made it a few weeks ago for my Technology in the Classroom class. ALL of it was done by me...I am pretty proud!

Here's the link:

Sammy the Caterpillar

Oh! By the way, I have pictures with a REAL caterpillar. Her name is Priscilla. :)

Here's Priscilla:


And Priscilla with me.


And Priscilla with her frass. Did you know caterpillar poop is called frass? I did not, until I read about it in a book when I was researching for my Sammy video. Gross!



It's okay, Priscilla. You're still pretty.



Anyway, enough about caterpillars. Go check out my video!

3 comments:

  1. Creepy that those ugly things become beautiful butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a whole conversation all in itself. Caterpillars are a total miracle! They are a symbol for our entire life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah, I shamefully admit it, I had no idea caterpillars even pooped!! :-p

    ---------------

    You're more than welcome to come visit the Tea House at http://teatimereflections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...