Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lots of free time...



The semester is drawing to a close. Quickly.

You would think I would have a lot to do. This is hardly the case...
In reality, I have tons of stuff to do. But none of it can be started on yet...I have yet to take the notes for my final tests, and to show my professor my final paper topic. I can't start researching or writing until then. So this means...free time. And lots of it.

Yesterday I made homemade gift tags! I got the idea out of the Omaha World Herald- it's featuring 25 days of crafts. This one was so simple, and very cheap. I got everything on sale at Hobby Lobby for 5 bucks!




I made snowmen...


Reindeer...


And gingerbread men.


I think they're super cute. And even more personal since they're homemade.


I even have lots of extra scraps...hmmm. I can make some more fun stuff. It's not like I've haven't got time. :)

5 comments:

  1. Those are SUPER stinkin' cute!! Personal touches mean sooooo much too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I would give one to you if I knew you in real life! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send me one.... pleeeze!!!

    Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute. I cannot wait to see you, Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...