skip to main |
skip to sidebar
5 things you didn't know about me...
- I want to own a cat in a wheelchair. Accidents often happen, leaving animals disabled...I think most times they are simply put down, but I think it would be just great to have a little guy like this.
- I don't like writing in a journal or a diary. When I sit down to write, I have way too much going through my head, so I try to write really, really fast. Because I write so quickly, my handwriting looks horrible! I'm such a perfectionist and I just can't stand to have my thoughts recorded in such an atrocious manner...ha! So I think that's a big part of why I like to blog; the font is all the same, no matter the speed.
- My family used to have 4 little Banty chickens. (from left to right: Poker, Chico, Chipper, and Pharaoh) I loved these little guys! Unfortunately, some kind of animal- we think it was a weasel- came and massacred them. Someday I hope to have some again!
- I don't like taking pictures unless they will be unique. I took some pictures of animals at the zoo the other day; I logged onto Facebook today and noticed that someone else had taken pictures of the same animals, from the same angle. I got so disgusted that mine were not unique that I probably won't save them. Also, I don't believe I'll ever get the urge to look at zoo pictures. I'd much rather see animals in real life!
- Someday I would love to be a professional organizer. I didn't know such a job even existed until a few days ago I read about it in a magazine. How cool would it be to get paid to organize stuff for people?! Back when I was about 7 or 8, I used to ask my grandma if she would like for me to sort/rearrange her kitchen cupboards and closet. I did it more than once, for no reward. I think this is a sign that I should consider organizing professionally. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment