Last Saturday a bunch of us went to St. Augustine! Only about 30 minutes away, St. Augustine is a very old city with some pretty impressive architecture. We got to see Flagler College- I cannot even imagine attending school there! It was so fancy. Definitely different from UNK. :)
Such pretty streets.
Lovely Gone with the Wind-inspired places.
The downtown scene is very quaint. We were told to go to this rockin’ popsicle place, and it certainly lived up to my expectations. First of all…gourmet popsicles. Second of all…all natural. Right up my alley! I got a Honey Honeydew popsicle and it was soooo good. I am inspired, people. Let the homemade popsicle-making commence!
I am currently trying to update this blog with pictures of all the fun activities we’ve been doing lately. There are lots!
Stay tuned!

Cool pics! Did you get to see the old schoolhouse and the general store?
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately I didn't...that just means I'll have to come back!
ReplyDelete