Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Year's Resolutions...or not.

I really didn't make any resolutions this year. I've sort of done it in the past, but they weren't meaningful or motivational at all.

I was looking through a journal recently, and something I wrote down 2 years ago really struck me. It wasn't a real resolution, but I had written that I wanted to "consider God's Word (our daily bread) just as important as real bread."

Wow! Did I really do that? Not really.

So I've decided to try to live out that statement this year. I am resolving to take on this mindset. I wholeheartedly believe that reading God's Word is very important, but I have never taken any steps to make it one of my top priorities. 2010 is a great place to start.

I encourage you to do the same- I am sure that you will be satisfied with what you find.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...