Tuesday, May 4, 2010



Just some random questions. You can find out about me, and I can hear about you! Pick what you like and answer in the comments. :)


1. Is your second toe longer than your big toe?
It sure is.

2. What is your favorite season?

Spring. It's beautiful and it seems so much more beautiful since it follows drab, gray winter.

3. What are your top 3 favorite colors, in order?

Green, purple, yellow.

4. What is your favorite winter activity?
Skating, of course! 


5. What is your dream job?
I would love to be a Shamu trainer at Sea World. Or just a stay-at-home mom. And obviously, a teacher is pretty high on the list!


6. What was your kindergarten teachers name?
Mrs. Hughes. She recently retired, which is a bummer. I was hoping she would wait a couple more years so I could graduate and take her job!.


7. Would you rather always have to say everything on your mind, or never speak again?
Never speak again. I think I would be shunned for the rest of my life by the whole world if I always spoke my mind.


8. Diamonds or pearls?

Honestly, pearls. But I still want a diamond wedding ring, of course.

9. The city or the country?

The country. No question.

10. Is there an instrument you can't stand?

Bagpipes.

11. Where haven't you been, that you would like to go?

Russia! To St. Petersburg, the Peterhof Palace, Moscow, the Red Square, and I must see the Russian ballet! And go for a troika ride.

12. If you could have any superpower what would it be?

It's a toss-up between invisibility and flying. Flying would be great because you could travel places really fast, for free- plus it would be fun! But invisibility would be incredibly helpful for creeping on people...

13. What is a song that takes you back? 

C'est la vie by B*Witched. Oh man. I did gymnastics to that once upon a time.

14. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Ashland is dandy. But I've always been drawn to the Smoky Mountain region, for some unknown reason. Maybe someday...


15. What time do you wake up?
Ha! This semester I wake up anywhere from 9:00 to 11:00 or later. That will soon change! (8:00 class every day next semester...) 

16. What time do you go to bed?

1:00 am. I am in college, after all... 

17. What is the best thing you cook or bake?

I make some pretty good macaroni and cheese. I'm excited for this summer so I can cook/bake more!

18. What would you name yourself if you could?

I like my name: Kimberly or Kimber. It fits me and I wouldn't change it. 

(By the way, I love comments; they make my day.)

3 comments:

  1. Well, to answer a few of these questions:
    1. No
    2. I love winter but spring and fall are right next to it... but I don't like summer at all.
    3. Yellow, blue, green
    5. My dream job would be one that let me listen to music always and to read... a lot.
    9. The city, but I like to visit the country.
    11. I would like to go to London more than anything.
    13. Chem 6A by Switchfoot... I was recently reminded about how much I used to listen to that song.
    14. I would give anything to live in Seattle, Washington.
    17. I love to bake brownies... especially the recipe that we have at home... they aren't the normal fudge brownies... but they are amazing!

    So this was a little more than a few but I really liked your questions Kimber. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?! Caitlin, you don't like summer?! That's crazy.


    1. Is your second toe longer than your big toe?
    Yep, Sherman toes.

    2. What is your favorite season?
    Summer. I absolutely live for hot,humid weather. I love being still in school too b/c that means I don't have to do anything.But if I want, I can do anything I please. I love the freedom.

    3. What are your top 3 favorite colors, in order?
    Green, yellow, bright darkish pink (like magenta w/o the purple in it)

    4. What is your favorite winter activity?
    Sledding! You go really fast! And also you get a really good workout climbing up snow hills.

    5. What is your dream job?
    I would love to be like a girl version of the Crocodile Hunter, or be on a survival/adventure show like Bear Grylls. Also, I would love to marry a farmer and be a stay at home mom with lots of kids!

    6. What was your kindergarten teachers name?
    Mrs. Hughes. She was so good with kids! She always would say "Alright boys and girls..."

    7. Would you rather always have to say everything on your mind, or never speak again?
    Never speak again. I think I would be killed if I always spoke my mind.

    8. Diamonds or pearls?
    Definitely diamonds! I hate the dullness of pearls. I love the brilliance of diamonds..but only modest ones. Not the huge ones at Tiffany's.

    9. The city or the country?
    Like Kimber, the country. No question.

    10. Is there an instrument you can't stand?
    Some settings on synthesizers are quite obnoxious.

    11. Where haven't you been, that you would like to go?
    Manchuria, New Zealand, Mount Kilimanjaro, so many places! I think I would most like to visit Italy and Greece, though. I like the culture.

    12. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
    Most definitely flying! That'd be so awesome!


    14. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
    Somewhere mountainous, hot and humid.


    16. What time do you go to bed?
    9:00-10:00
    I like my sleep.


    18. What would you name yourself if you could?
    I would never ever ever ever change my name!
    I love the name Melody. And it totally fits me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Is your second toe longer than your big toe? No, but my third toe on my left foot is around even with my big toe.

    2. What is your favorite season? Fall

    3. What are your top 3 favorite colors, in order? Silver, Blue, Red

    4. What is your favorite winter activity? Playing in snow.

    5. What is your dream job? Stay-at-home mom and writer.

    6. What was your kindergarten teachers name?
    Mrs. Bradly.

    7. Would you rather always have to say everything on your mind, or never speak again?
    Never speak again. I always wanted to learn sign language.

    8. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds. I'm all about sparkle.

    9. The city or the country? The country

    10. Is there an instrument you can't stand? Kazoo

    11. Where haven't you been, that you would like to go? Everywhere! Notably: Ireland, Australia, and Italy.

    12. If you could have any superpower what would it be? I want to move things with my mind.

    13. What is a song that takes you back? Bye, Bye, Bye by *NSync

    14. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Near mountains. Probabs Colorado.

    15. What time do you wake up? Right now, 6:30-7:00

    16. What time do you go to bed? Oh, 11-ish lately.

    17. What is the best thing you cook or bake? I rock the house at making salads. Not just lame salads, but ones with funky toppings and dressings.

    18. What would you name yourself if you could? Your Majesty. Just kidding. I like Corinne. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...