Thursday, January 27, 2011

Why does life have to be so  Gratitude.


~ Curtains to make a room cozy
~ My cute previously-4th-grade-teaching professor. She is so full of energy- I want to be just like her when I grow up.
~ The lulling sound of a faraway train chugging down the tracks. Reminds me of home...
~ God's provision, despite my wavering faith.
~ Other blogs to follow
~ My Webkinz addiction.
~ <----- This little curvy line right here...so much better than just a plain old -
~ Well-done cheeseburgers from Chartwells
~ The Macarena at 8 o' clock in the morning
~ An encouraging, fellow sushi-eating friend, who makes me laugh and tells me "There's a boy for you who will be interested in you, not lasers."
~ The fact that spring is coming. Even when every day seems that it. just. won't. come.
~ My hot pink sparkly shoes. I haven't worn them for almost two years, but I like to look at them. They make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...