Thursday, March 10, 2011

Guest blogger: Kady :)

My friend Kady took such pretty pictures of our beginning-of-March snow the other day that I couldn’t resist asking her to share them on my blog! She agreed with her usual bubbly enthusiasm, and so you have it. A post by none other than Kady!
***********************************************************************************************************
Hellooo! I’m Kady – Kimber’s friend and future roomie.  We have some pretty crazy and interesting adventures together, but they are always fun :) The other day it was so wintry outside.  Usually I hate winter….especially when it’s March and my favorite season, spring, should be here.  But I found myself loving it – it was so peaceful and frosty, a winter wonderland.  Here a few pictures that captured the beauty.


After recently reading The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, I couldn’t help but imagine this is what Narnia looks like!
SDC13526



Frosty branches – ahhh they look so fuzzy!
SDC13529



These perfect ice crystals remind me of how wonderful God’s creation is.
SDC13530



I couldn’t help but capture a picture of this ironic placing of a icy twig on the statue near the UNK library – too funny!
SDC13541



My favorite. Hmmm….I wonder if they would taste like frozen grapes?
SDC13544




After our wintry afternoon adventure! What a perfect way to relax after class :)
SDC13547

1 comment:

  1. I love it! That day was my favorite day so far this year, the fog was so pretty, and the trees. Great pictures Kady!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...