I want this again.
And this.
Look at that green grass.
We are on the verge, people. The other day I saw a group of 9 robins. Nine. Shouldn’t that mean…spring x 9? I think so.
But today…today was good. I bet you could even see the grass growing, if you watched it for long enough. I swear…when I came back from class, I think there were twice as many tiny green blades poking out from the brown dead-looking ones. Isn’t it unbelievable? Seeing all these changes…all these miraculous resurrection events…it makes me feel so hopeful. There is hope in spring.
***********************************************************************************
Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world. ~Virgil A. Kraft
The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created Spring. ~Bern Williams
Awake, thou wintry earth -
Fling off thy sadness!
Fair vernal flowers, laugh forth
Your ancient gladness!
~Thomas Blackburn, "An Easter Hymn"

I love it! The hope that Spring brings always fills me with joy!
ReplyDeleteSpring is in the air here too! Can't wait! Love your style and look forward to sharing with you in the blog world. I invite you to follow me at mom said!
ReplyDelete