I am in Jacksonville! For real!
It has been so great and so much fun so far. I’m living with a team of girls, the “A-Team”…and me. There’s my leader Andrea, and team members Amy, Ali, and Ashley. Then there’s me- not with an A, but a K. It kinda makes me smile. :)
We’ve had a lot of orientation sessions so far, very informational and good to know. Many “mixers”, too, which help me to get to know the 169 people here…hopefully by the end of the summer I will know most everyone! There is definitely a whirlwind of names floating around in my head.
Another thing. Although it is Florida, where it literally is sunny with a chance of sun pretty much everyday, I’m much colder than I was in Nebraska. Why, you ask? These dorms are FREEZING. I’m so glad I had Nav leaders to tell me to bring lots of warm clothes! Extreme goosebumps can be painful.
Here’s a glimpse of what life is like for me in Jax!
Our door. The paper is glittery, and says “Razzle Dazzle” very much. :)
My bed (note the palm trees out the window!)
All our beds…
Closet, with hallway view.
Lastly, my team! What a great group of girls. :)

It looks like you are already having a blast! I'm so jealous you have palm trees right outside your window! Cute cute cute :)
ReplyDelete-Kady