Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Weekly schedule

In case anyone is wondering, here is what each week looks like for me! Every day I get up, have quiet time and breakfast, and then go to work from 8:30 to 3:00. Then we all eat dinner in the union on campus. After that, we have something different going on each night.

Monday: Rally night (worship, skit, speaker)

Tuesday: Free night

Wednesday: Workshop night (expounding on what Monday’s speaker taught)

Thursday: Bible Study night

Friday: Program social or group dates, alternating each week

Saturday: Beach evangelism

Sunday: Sunday school and church, then team time

I have free time on Sunday nights and Tuesdays, but other than that I’m pretty busy! I’m used to having something going on all the time at school, though, so it’s not really a change of pace- just change of events. A good balance of fun social time and spiritual training. That’s JAX!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...