Last month, a friend of mine turned 21 and had one simple birthday request: that we (her friends) make all the celebration plans. I was definitely all over this. I love birthdays, and celebrating, and the thrill you get when you create something really cute with little or no money. Brainstorming didn’t take too long, because soon I remembered how much my friend loved the movie Tangled. The first time I watched it was with her and another friend of mine- I remember being sandwiched in between two sobbing girls, feeling a little awkward! Ha! But that’s just me, not a crier. Although I am becoming more emotional as I get older…but that’s a whole other blog post.
So knowing how much my friend liked Tangled, I knew that: [Tangled + her + surprise + friends] would equal…FUN! And it really was. Here’s a few pictures of how our party turned out.
There were, of course, cake and presents…
We played Pin-the-Tongue-on-Pascal…
And we made our own Tangled lanterns.
Such a fun party! Hit me up if you need a party planned at any time…I would love to do it. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment