Sunday, November 13, 2011

Untitled

There’s been a shift.

Suddenly, it’s November.

Suddenly we’re in the season of fall that is much closer to winter than summer. With that, I am realizing how little time this semester has left…how close I am to not being in the safe, nurturing realm of college…and close I am to having to grow up for real. I have to admit, I am getting kind of freaked out! Some days I feel an even mix of nervousness and excitement, but some days that excitement is just scared away. Part of me just wants to start my student teaching right now, so I will know exactly how it’s going to be, instead of sitting here imagining the worst…because that’s what I do.

Suddenly life is going to get a whole lot different.

Suddenly I will be sure of very few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...