1) Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and milk. Mmmmm. Today I allowed myself this because I worked out with…
2) Kickbox Bootcamp. My sister found this on Netflix, and it’s so legit. I feel especially cool when I do the roundhouse kicks…watch out, Chuck Norris. I always finish these workouts feeling really good. You know what else makes me feel good? I love the feeling I get when I am…
3) Submitting job applications. I just finished my first one today, and am in the process of working on several more. Some are kinda intense, but I get a rush knowing this is an application for a REAL job. Like one I’ve spent about 4 years preparing for. Craaaaazy.
4) Making cards. I love having time to be crafty. Valentine’s Day is pretty high on my list of favorite holidays, simply because I have an excuse to make these:
I love writing letters and cards. Even though it’s old-fashioned, I’m up for being a pen pal :)
5) The Knowledge of the Holy by A.W. Tozer. I’m studying this book with a group of girls and it’s fantastic. Each chapter leaves me more intrigued with God and His attributes. It’s given me lots to think about during the day while I’m at school. I am thoroughly enjoying it so far! Here’s a good quote: “What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us.” Thought-provoking.
6) Synchronized skating. I used to think it was dumb, or boring, or something…but now I have a completely different opinion. It’s so difficult to have everyone together all at once, so I really admire teams like this one. So cool.
7) Being done teaching full-time! I’m enjoying the extra free time that comes with this. I’m excited to get some ideas from observing other teachers, too. I will be so sad to leave my third grade kiddos, though…at least I’ve still got 2 more weeks. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment