Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
~Unknown
Rule number one is, don’t sweat the small stuff. Rule number two is, it’s all small stuff.
~Robert Eliot
Miracles start to happen when you give as much energy to your dreams as you do to your fears.
~Richard Wilkins
Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy. ~Cynthia Nelms
A daydream is a meal at which images are eaten. Some of us are gourmets, some gourmands, and a good many take their images precooked out of a can and swallow them down whole, absent-mindedly and with little relish. ~ W.H. Auden
They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they'd make up their minds. ~Wilt Chamberlain
We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box. ~Robert Fulghum
There ya go. :)
Oh yeah...not sure why I added a picture of my cat. But she is cute!
Oh yeah...not sure why I added a picture of my cat. But she is cute!

From what I've seen this guy called Unknown is the wittiest and most profound person ever. So many people quote him!
ReplyDeleteThese are some great quotes, you should put more up.
ReplyDelete