And no, I don't love drinking. Or women. (Like the song...)
But I do love the crazy things that we college students do. Last night, Caitlin and I were watching 18 Kids and Counting, and on the show, the kids were eating cupcakes. We both decided we really wanted some cupcakes, so off to Wal-Mart we went. We bought some awesome blue frosted chocolate Batman cupcakes! They were sooo good (and sooo bad for us...). The only thing is that, like anything with that much artificial coloring, they stained our lips, teeth, tongue, and whole mouths blue. And then we had a floor meeting, so we showed up with traces of blue left on our faces and fingers. :)
After the meeting, we still had extra cupcakes, and so when Kady came by she got one, too. And then we started a game of UNO Stacko- like Jenga and UNO mixed.
It was fun, but I failed. Frustrating...but funny. :)
Somehow our conversation turned to this one kid with a rat tail. We see him all the time, and I know all of us have to suppress giggles each time we do. His rat tail looks a lot like this picture, but his is always braided. We've decided we are going to dress up as him for Halloween...hopefully he doesn't see us.
I don't know what it is with rat tails, but shouldn't they have gone out with the 80s? If not, then at least the 90s? This doesn't seem the case. You will still see people who decide to hold on to the tradition (it's either that, or they're total Star Wars freaks). Don't get me wrong, I am not condemning these people in any way...I simply don't see the allure in this type of hairstyle. I just don't get it. I feel the same way about mullets...but I suppose that will have to wait for a blog post in the future. :)


Lol! Sounds like you gals are having a great time! Enjoy it! I keep trying to convince my nine year old that school won't ALWAYS be horrible! lol I'll never forget the fun I had in college... priceless!
ReplyDelete