Don't you go insane? All 6,000 years of us treating you this way?
All this time does it make you tired? I can't believe you waited for me, like it was worth your while.
We see the church and the lost.


You see your bride and your sons.


And full of hope you carry on, making us one, just on and on...
And patiently you wait, never wanting us to die if we could still be saved.
Is it so? Having all control,
and them controlling nothing at all.

Your eyes will roam again tonight, searching to and fro to find someone who will fight.
I wonder what you'll see; I can't believe you waited for me.
Ode to a Patient God by The Arrows band






Kimber.. It was a nugget of gold! and there was no lady bugs this time! :) I like reading your posts bud!
ReplyDelete~Evan R. Kruger~