Sunday, November 7, 2010

Change of season...

I'm taking the time to blog.
Finally.

It seems autumn has nearly slipped by, and I haven't recorded any of it! But ah, it's been splendid. :)

First of all, I had a simply wonderful birthday. It was filled with surprises...Russia...cupcakes...otters...roses...poetry...art...friends...laughter...love. So many of my favorite things. 


Hmmm, let's see. This fall has been wonderful because it's been full of traditions

Pumpkin carving (and painting).



Dressing up for Halloween.


Being outside...wanderlustin'. Marveling at the line of trees on a street- some are bare bones, yet some are still full of crimsons, tangerines, and saffrons. 


Finding a tree that is absolutely glowing with color. (Like this one, although the picture was taken through my purple-tinted car window!)


Enjoying the crisp, fall air that invigorates you so.

Fall fashion. Boots, and scarves, and military-style jackets. (Wishing I could spend more money on clothes...but something called college expenses gets in the way!)

Having the perfect scents to complement the season- especially a Creamy Nutmeg Wallflower from Bath & Body Works :)

And going out of your way to step on that extra crunchy looking leaf. It has to happen.

**************************************************************************************************




I think fall is spectacular.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful pictures! it looks like you were having a great time

    http://justsusy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...