I love little surveys like these! I got it from my friend Chelsea, who is just beginning to blog. Her site is here: Currently Chelsea
- What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone? It was around 1 am...much too late! I was with my roommate, Caitlin.
- If you could be given ANY gift what would it be? Children's books!
- What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why? Not really sure...the last movie I watched was "How to Train Your Dragon", although I can't say that it moved me.
- What is your favorite TV show of all time if you've seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it? I'm kind of ridiculous. It's either Arthur (yes, from PBS), or Christy (made in like 1994). I think Christy is what really inspired me to be a teacher, even though I didn't realize it until not long ago.
- What's your favorite way to wake up and what's the first thing you do? My favorite way to wake up is without an alarm! The first thing I do is lay there, and possibly read a little. Ahhh yes. How wonderful!
- What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name? I think Kimberly or Kimber suits me just fine! But not Kim.
- If you had to do a bush tucker challenge (you have to eat insects/grubs etc) what would be the worst thing you had to eat? I guess if I had to...the worst thing would be something venomous, like a black widow spider. Does the venom still affect you if it's absorbed through the stomach??
- What's the worst/most embarrassing CD/Album you've ever owned and do you still have it? Michael Bolton. It's currently in my iTunes collection.
- What would be your dream vehicle (bikes, cars, boats, bat car and millennium falcon is allowed!)? My dream vehicle? A hot pink Hummer! Or a batmobile.
- What's your favorite fantasy people sandwich? I don't get it.
- What characteristics do you dislike in yourself? I tend to worry. Not a fan of that!
- Your favorite item of clothing and why? Honestly...underwear. I love it. It's guaranteed to be a boring day if you're wearing boring underwear...
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who would it be with? I would go to Russia, by myself. It might get a little scary, though...I wouldn't want to get mugged. So maybe I'd take someone who could protect me. They would have to be up for troika rides, exploring Moscow and St. Petersburg, going to the Russian ballet, and everything that goes along with the culture.
- If you could have any animal/creature, what would be your ultimate pet be? A river otter! I've wanted one since 5th grade.
- What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be? I wanted to be a champion figure skater. I won't ever be one in that sense, but it's the little victories that make you great, right?
- What's the next planned event you're looking forward to in your life? Going to sleep? I really want a nap.
- What were you doing before you started this? Getting lunch from the Union. How exciting!
- What was the last thing you ate that you really shouldn't have? Gummy worms.
- If you were an ice cream/haagen daz/ben and jerry's flavor, what would you be? Cookies 'n' creme. Nothing beats that!
- Who was the last person you spoke to that you didn't want to talk to? No idea...probably someone who tried to talk to me as I was in a hurry to get somewhere.
- What was your favorite toy as a child . . .and now? That was probably my little cassette player/microphone. I have countless tapes of myself recorded being weird...are you surprised? I still love that thing.
- When was the last time you cried laughing and why? Well. I know it was with Kady. But I can't remember which occasion...
- What is stashed under your bed/mattress? Skates, kitchen supplies/utensils, Barbies...
- What did you dream about last night? I don't remember at all.
- What are you really afraid of? Needles. And also the unknown. I think that's why I worry about the future as often as I do...something I am gradually learning to stop doing.

i love creeping on your blog, kimber. : )
ReplyDeleteI love creepers and comments, too!
ReplyDelete