Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I have high hopes for today, in the realm of productivity.


I've completed my field experience for the week (yay!), which included teaching a lesson and administering an assessment (among many other "teacher" duties). It went very well, thank goodness. The kiddos loved getting to look at miniature gourd-squash-ugly pumpkins (whatever they really are)...they also loved touching and smelling them. Yes, smelling. Apparently one of them was getting a little moldy, and that was a huge deal. One kid told me it smelled like frosting...or werewolves. When I asked what werewolves smelled like, he replied "cupcakes." Hmmm. This is new to me. 


So yeah. I got that out of the way! Now grooveshark is playing and I'm putting a dent in the mountain of clothes I have to yet iron. Oh. I'm also blogging in between all of this. Multi-tasking at it's finest...uh-huh!


Once my room is spotlessly clean (HA!), I'll be leaving shortly for Lexington. For my ESL night class, we are visiting the high school/middle school to talk to some ESL professionals. This should be a good break from sitting in a classroom. THEN we get to go downtown and experience true ethnic food, possibly even Somali food. I wonder if they eat monkeys. I'm up for most anything once...not sure if this is good or bad!


*sigh*


It's just a day in the life...


A good (and hopefully productive) day. =]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...