Sunday, May 8, 2011

Settled in…for a bit.

I’m back at home.

*sigh*

You can easily tell by the ridiculous amount of stuff piled in the living room. I’m glad for such frequent moving, because it provides an opportunity for me to downsize…but it also reveals how much of a princess I tend to be! It doesn’t seem like I have this much stuff when it’s all packed away and organized so nicely. :)

I love being home because cupboards are full. I can search the kitchen for something to eat and always find something healthy (thank goodness!). And so far, I’ve used a different kind of lotion every night after my shower. I love opening up our bathroom cabinet to find about 50 half-used bottles of lotion. I like variety and this is it!

There are about 3 weeks left until I leave yet again. I think all this moving around like a nomad is good for my soul. It doesn’t allow me to get too attached to my living situations, and it leaves me with a renewed sense of adventure. I guess I’m always ready to move on to something new. I suppose eventually I’ll settle down, but not until I’ve seen as much as necessary for knowing where I want to be for a long time.

Well. I’d better get to bed soon, for I have much un-packing (and re-packing) to do tomorrow! Goodnight, internet. I’ll talk at ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...