Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Time sure flies…

Get ready for an explosion of pictures.

This school year’s almost done, and I’ve been thinking back at all I’ve done and all that’s transpired. I’ve been so blessed in so many ways, it’s incredible! People say college is the best time of your life, and I think they’re on to something. :)

Let’s start back at the beginning- in August. I moved in with my dear friend Caitlin and our room has been a source of fun and crazy antics since!

DSC00013

Then there was Homecoming, and we ROCKED it! 1st place- Men’s Hall!

DSC09971 

We never ceased to enjoy nature, taking full advantage of the many parks around town.

DSC09989 

We live in the Honors dorm, after all…of course we’re nerds!

DSC00045

I turned 21. :)

DSC00016-1

We raved as much as possible.

DSC09990

I got to meet Patricia Polacco! If you don’t know who she is, go find out right now. She is wonderful and very inspirational.

DSC00012-3

I got to see the beautiful Bryce Avary live, in person. The concert was 3 hours away, and I had a math test the next morning at 8:00, but I still got an A!

DSC00094

My friends and I had so many fun outings…here we are with hats.

DSC09999-1

I can’t forget our tea party!

DSC00021-2

And our day-trip to the Lincoln Symphony Orchestra Christmas concert- we finished the day with Spaghetti Works, too!

DSC00014-2

Broomball. Those were some pretty late nights, followed by 8 o’clock class, but worth every second of it.

DSC00012-2

My little friend, Tessa. She is so fun and sassy and I just love her!

DSC00091

Our Wind Ensemble toured over part of spring break, and it was such fun. So many great memories there!

IMG_2713

And then there’s finals week. Something crazy always goes down. This year it was…pie in the face! My friend’s bucket list includes getting a pie in the face, and so I was happy to fulfill her dream for her. :)

DSC00018

‘Tis been a wonderful year. I like closure, so here’s a quote that fits quite nicely with my thoughts about this year.

“Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art…it has no survival value; rather, it is one of those things that gives value to survival.” – C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...