I absolutely love these! I hope they can give you a smile : )
If you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it from a height, what would happen?
When two airplanes almost collide, why do they call it a near miss rather than a near hit?
Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?
Why does your nose run and your feet smell?
If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
Can sour cream go bad?
Is there another word for synonym?
Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
Why isn't there a mouse-flavored cat food?
Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"?
Do crematoriums give discounts for burn victims?
What would the speed of lightning be if it didn't zigzag?
If you go to a general store, will they let you buy anything specific?
If nothing sticks to Teflon, how do they get Teflon to stick to the pan?

I love these! Especially the one about the airplane! I've never thought about that before. :)
ReplyDeleteDid Adam and Eve have bellybuttons? :)
ReplyDelete