Saturday, December 11, 2010

Housing construction

I've been horrible. My postings have not been daily for the last 2 days! But I sorta have an excuse...I had get pictures for these posts before I could post them, and I had to attend several events to get those pictures! Anywho...here is the next thing I love about the Christmas season. Gingerbread houses.

We had a Navigators party this week, which included a house-building competition. I was teamed up with Chelsea and Tyler...I'd say we built a pretty darn good house! (It was the only one that was fully enclosed). We didn't win, but that's okay. It's still delicious- in fact, I am eating part of the roof as I type this!


Look at these mad skills!



This is the house that won..."beach-front property." Note the diving board.



This one had lots of gummy bears, which were deemed as Ewoks from Star Wars. It even had its own theme music from Star Wars, too...pretty epic indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...