Saturday, December 4, 2010

Here we go!

I think my blog may explode during the month of December! Well, at least until Christmas.

I absolutely love the Christmas season, as do so many people. I decided to challenge myself to write about some aspect of Christmas every day, until the 25th. Will I stick to this? I sure hope so! I feel like there are so many things about Christmas that are so lovely that I can't just sum them up into one post. And since I have easy finals this semester, I will have time to dedicate to this. Please yell at me if I start to slack off! :)


One thing I love about Christmas is Culver's Oreo Candy Cane flavor. Mmmmmm...I've been waiting for it since last year. It's my favorite. So when I saw that it was the featured flavor yesterday, I just had to go get some.







Oh yeah.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...