Monday, December 13, 2010

Tonight a friend and I drove around for an hour or more looking at Christmas lights, a Christmas tradition that must not be forgotten! There were so many pretty houses this year. It's always been a secret wish of mine to have a house to decorate with Christmas lights. My dad has never let us do it at my house, but hopefully someday I will be able to. :)


One thing I hate, though, are those blow-up things you put in your yard. No thanks. It seemed like on one street we drove down just about every yard had one or more of these...yikes! I'll just stick with the pretty, twinkly lights.




The outdoor Christmas lights, green and red and gold and blue and twinkling, remind me that most people are that way all year round--kind, generous, friendly and with an occasional moment of ecstasy. But Christmas is the only time they dare reveal themselves.--Harlan Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...