Wednesday, December 8, 2010

White Christmas?

There are only 13 short days until winter officially begins. And so far it's been unseasonably warm. However, I am not complaining one bit.

Last year was pretty epic. We had 2 snow days in a row...this is a big deal! Apparently there hadn't been a snow day in like 6 years. This is what it looked like.


And last year, like the song says, I was definitely dreaming of a White Christmas. My dream came true...but it was a little too white for me. It snowed and snowed and snowed and snowed on Christmas Eve and the services at almost every church were cancelled. We barely made it 7 miles to my grandma's house and had to leave early. It kept snowing the next day and the next...it was like all my white Christmases were combined into one. Too much! I remember saying that I wouldn't care if this Christmas was NOT a white Christmas...apparently my wishful thinking worked!

Of course I do love snow. But it can wait, and I will be happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...